Conversions of existing, new build and multi-unit buildings usually present the best opportunities for good sites with favorable economics. FLOSS prefers highly visible sites along major intersections.
TRADE AREA CHARACTERISTICS
- Areas with strong work base and heavy daytime working population.
- Upscale apartments and neighborhoods are crucial.
- Total population of +100k within five miles.
- Daytime working population of +100k within five miles.
- Average household income of $75k+, but preferably $90k+.
- Preference for an Upscale Strip Center or Lifestyle center, Endcap, Inline, or Freestanding along major freeways and retail corridors 1600-2200 SF with 10+ parking spaces.
- 2nd Generation or new development would be fine.
- Excellent signage and visibility a must.
- Excellent site ingress and egress with traffic signal preferred.
- Lifestyle or power centers with big box anchors.
- Places with high traffic like Walmart, Target, Whole Foods, HEB or similar with high volume daytime traffic.
- Clientele is shopping, this could even be boutiques.
- Regional, super-regional malls.
- Healthcare corridors.
Call us at (888) 998-2860 or
Fill out my online form.