FLOSS Dental has grown to be one of the hottest new chains in the country. The brand has developed into a Texas powerhouse and now with entry into the Florida markets, we have begun our drive to nationwide expansion.
FLOSS made its mark now for several years in large part due to our positive relationships with our franchisees. Working to support practice owners provides us with a financial perspective and attention to detail that ultimately leads to better overall solutions for the brand.
Helping Brand Partners, staff members AND patients grow to their very best potentials
Over the last few years, we’ve developed strong systems that you can take advantage of today, including:
Design and Construction
- Real estate site selection using proprietary market optimization models
- Practice design & construction support
- Equipment purchasing
- Conversion, refresh, reimage & remodel consultation
One week of full-time training in a designated Franchise Training Location using a blended training approach of:
- FLOSS TRAINING MAXIMIZER – Online training portal
- FLOSS U – Ongoing training and best practices
- On-the-job training (OJT)
- Classroom training
- Meetings with key contact
FLOSS diligently explores the dental industry looking for technology and trends that might help support the success of your FLOSS practice. FLOSS newsletters and updates will help you stay informed while not losing focus of your FLOSS practice.
- FLOSS DENTAL RCM ANALYTICS – Drill down to the numbers
- FLOSS CRM DASHBOARD – Tracks marketing and operational excellence
- FLOSS TALENT MAXIMIZER – Ongoing recruitment
- FLOSS ONLINE PATIENT SCHEDULING – Web submission form
- Research and Development
- 24/7 help-desk support
- Access to daily business intelligence report
- FLOSS ON-GOING CREATIVE MARKETING SUPPORT – Best in class
- FLOSS FROGS – Community and social programs
- Customized marketing plans to support the launch into new markets
- Local marketing options include google AdWords, digital and social media, direct mail, billboards, and radio
FLOSS Franchise take an aggressive role in stimulating sales to achieve greater profitability. They assist and represent franchisees in the following:
- FLOSS PRACTICE HEALTH REPORTS – Improved KPI’s
- FLOSS OPERATIONS SCOREBOARD – Snapshot of office operations efficiency
- New programs and technology
- Labor allocation and equipment utilization
- Practice audit
Group Buying Power
We partner with multiple sources to provide each practice we serve with:
- Low Supply Costs
- Group Rebates
- A reliable network for dental supplies and services
- Industry leading clinical, technical and business standards integrated into all aspects of the FLOSS system
FLOSS is dedicated to the success of our Franchisees, we have developed an opening business model that has a solid track record. We will pair you with our development team throughout site selection and construction of your opening FLOSS location.
Before you open CHECKLIST:
- Training – FLOSS will require some in-office training by the office manager/operator prior to your practice opening. We offer online training through the Training Maximizer for all office employees and new hires. In addition, there will be quarterly FLOSS U regional training seminars for all offices to participate.
- Marketing and Promotions – Our marketing design team will create monthly marketing pieces, email campaigns, online advertisement and support special events throughout the year! We will help you analyze marketing data to ensure your marketing dollars are being used in the most effective manner.
- Operations – FLOSS will provide an office opening checklist and timelines of key milestones that need to be completed from securing funding, identifying Real Estate, Construction to opening the door of your practice on the first day. We will provide all the support tools you will need to seamlessly open your first FLOSS practice.
- Pre-Opening Purchasing – FLOSS has standard opening orders we recommend; however, an office can always modify as they see fit to meet the doctors need. Our opening orders are for: back office supplies, equipment, and all recommended lists to open the office with.
- Information Technology – FLOSS has identified several systems, some proprietary, which will allow your office to operate at its maximum efficiency. These support systems will come with training manuals, 3rd party support representation as well as FLOSS support.
To learn more about opening a FLOSS Dental in your area, contact us
Call us at (888) 998-2860 or